The environmentally friendly polyester sound-absorbing […]
The environmentally friendly polyester sound-absorbing cotton is developed with safe and non-toxic polymer chemical materials. It is harmless to the human body, does not cause any pollution to the environment, and is very convenient for regeneration. It is a new type of environmentally-friendly product with a leading position in the world, and it has been widely used in the construction industry, environmental protection industry and civil products in many developed countries.
1. It has excellent sound absorption performance and a wide range of sound absorption frequency.
2. It can meet various special requirements and produce sound-absorbing cotton boards of various densities.
3. Safe and hygienic, harmless to human body.
4. Contact with the skin will not produce any allergic reactions, and no protective equipment such as gloves, masks, etc. is required during use.
5. Good chemical stability, no aging, no water absorption. It does not need any waterproof protective film when used in a humid environment.
6. The product itself uses high-strength fibers, and the fibers are fused by a special method without adding any binder. Therefore, even if it is used outdoors for a long time, there will be no fiber scattering. So as to maintain its original performance.
7. Good fire resistance. The material itself does not support combustion. Once it leaves the fire, it will automatically extinguish and will not spread. And no smoke, no toxic gas generation.
8. The thermal conductivity is small. It is also an ideal heat insulation and heat preservation material.
9. Convenient processing and operation, simple construction and installation. When using, there is no need to add any protective film on the surface, and it can be processed into any shape.
10. Imported materials, domestic processing.
Scope of application
Hospitals, food workshops, theaters, conference venues, theaters, KTVs, stadiums (including indoor swimming pools), factories, generator rooms, schools, residential buildings, railways, highways, airplanes, trains, ventilation ducts, air conditioning ducts, cold storage, cold storage, etc. Sound absorption treatment, sound insulation, heat insulation, and heat preservation treatment; and filling materials for civilian articles such as mattresses, pillows, and sofas.