1. Cotton: It is fiber from cottonseed, which is picked […]
1. Cotton: It is fiber from cottonseed, which is picked into cotton gauze by picking, ginning, carding, slivering, combing, carding, worsting and worsting.
Advantages: Strong hygroscopicity-cotton fibers are porous materials, the internal molecular arrangement is very irregular, and the molecules contain a large number of hydrophilic structures. Warmth—Cotton fiber is a poor conductor of heat, and the inner cavity of cotton fiber is filled with non-flowing air. Comfortable to wear-no static electricity, good breathability, anti-sensitive, easy to clean.
Disadvantages: easy to wrinkle-cotton fiber has poor elasticity. Large shrinkage rate-cotton fiber has strong water absorption. When it absorbs moisture, it expands the cotton fiber and causes the cotton yarn to shorten and deform.
2. Polyester (synthetic fiber): Synthetic fiber is made of polymer compounds, polyester is one of them, it is also called polyester fiber.
Advantages: large strength, strong wear resistance, good elasticity, and strong heat resistance.
Disadvantages: The lack of hydrophilic structure between the molecules, so the hygroscopicity is extremely poor, and the permeability is also poor.
3. Nylon: Polyamide fiber, the scientific name, is the general term for polyamide fiber produced in China. Also called "Nylon" and "Nylon".
Advantages: strong, wear-resistant, ranking first among all fibers. Its abrasion resistance is 10 times that of cotton fiber, 10 times that of dry viscose fiber, and 140 times that of wet fiber. Therefore, its durability is excellent. The elasticity and elastic recovery of the nylon fabric are excellent, but it is easily deformed under a small external force, so the fabric is easily wrinkled during wearing.
Disadvantages: poor ventilation and easy to generate static electricity.
4. Polyester-cotton blend: refers to the general term for the blended fabric of polyester and cotton. It is a textile made of polyester and cotton mixed with a certain proportion of yarn.
Features: It not only highlights the style of polyester but also has the advantages of cotton fabric. It has good elasticity and abrasion resistance under dry and wet conditions, stable dimensions, small shrinkage, and is straight, not easy to wrinkle, easy to wash, and quick dry. Features, can not be ironed with high temperature and soaked in boiling water.
5. High-density NC fabric: High-density NC fabric is a kind of fabric that is blended or interwoven with nylon (nylon) and cotton yarn. Its warp and weft density is relatively large, and it is generally flat.
Advantages: This product combines the advantages of nylon and cotton yarn, which is not easy to wear, soft and comfortable, and easy to clean.
Disadvantages: Because nylon is involved in interweaving or blending, the heat resistance and light resistance of the fabric are poor. In the process of use, care should be taken to meet the conditions for washing and ironing to avoid damage.
6.3M waterproof mousse fabric: the fabric adopts the latest modern technology-"new synthetic fiber", which is a high-density fabric made of ultra-fine fibers as raw materials, which feels soft, smooth and delicate; the fabric has countless times more fineness than ordinary fabric Hairiness, countless times higher surface area and micropores, so the fabric has a great ability to accept dust, oil and dirt.
Advantages: not only has good waterproof performance, but also does not affect the breathability and moisture permeability of the fabric. The gloss is soft and elegant; the hand is soft, smooth and delicate; the touch is warm; the cloth is fluffy and elastic.